Luke got a valentine's card from grandma, and he been carrying it around with him.
Lately he has been saying some seriously funny things.
He has started correcting me, almost like he is testing me.
He will ask a question, a rehtorical question, and if I don't give the answer he was expeciting,
he will gladly put me in my place.
Luke has told me many times:
"mommy, your cute!"
and "I like your hair!"
Sometimes when he knows he's in trouble, or makes a bad choice,
he will quickly say
"I want a hug mommy"
as if that can buy him off from his punishment!
Luke has also been into making funny faces lately.
I'm not quite sure where he picked this up,
but seems to think that by doing funny faces
he can be the life of the party.
Clara is just as busy as Luke,
most of the time following right behind him.
They are teaming up for trouble most of the time.
Clara makes it a habit to crawl out of her crib regularly.
This little girl will wake up quietly, and climb out of her crib.
She will sneakily come find me and just say "hi"
while she waves her hand at me.
Of course, I'm not supposed to notice that she just escaped by herself.
She is independent and has her own ideas of how she wants to spend her time.
Clara speaks well for her age, so she can clearly communicate what she wants too.
Clara is also VERY dramatic.
I was asking my friend who has several girls,
if the dramatic behavoir Clara presents is normal girl stuff,
and she just said "not for my girls" as nicely as she could.
Point taken- my kids seem to take everything to the extreme!
No comments:
Post a Comment