My darling Clara,
You are a handful! You are cute as a button, but you have drama! You talk so well for such a little girl, and express yourself plainly. You have a mind of your own, and won't settle for anything less than EXACTLY what you want. I hope you grow up to marry a very patient man! You are inventive, and come up with solutions to your problems in unique ways. Thus leading back to your determination to accomplish just exactly what you want! Last night, when you threw quite an impressive fit for 2 hours....you proved that you are not one to back down a bit.
You are picky about the clothes you wear, and you aren't even 2 years old yet. Your favorite color is purple, and you like to wear hoodies. Specifically, you like to wear your hoodie up, and you just have to have your jackets on. You are picky about your shoes....which I really don't know why since you won't leave them on for more than 2 seconds. You are a master of taking off your shoes in socks in under 2 seconds!
You love chocolate. I must admit, we call you a chocolate whore! You beg for chocolate, and you sneak into the kitchen and climb up on to the counter to get in the cupboard where some chocolate is hidden. You can smell chocolate anywhere! You also love cheese and oranges. You are even picky about your fruit snacks. I try to not give in to you all the time, but I hate it when you throw yours fits every day, several times a day, if things aren't exactly perfect for you.
You also love your blanket and your puppy. You just can't sleep without them, and you have to lay a certain way for you to fall asleep. You are so good at pouting, and somehow you've figured out that when one parent doesn't give you what you want, you just go ask the other parent. You like to blame a lot of things on Luke, and you try to take things that are his. Sometimes I think its just to spite him, but other times I think Luke better watch out, because now you are starting to get big enough to fight back.
Besides all of your drama, you really are a sweetheart. You like to ask for kisses and hugs. Some how when you ask for these things you ask it in a pouting manner with your bottom lip out, as if your life depended on whether or not you get hugs and kisses. You like to cuddle and watch tv, and you love lots of cartoons. You know most of your letters, and can count to 10! Wow, what a smart little girl you are!
Let's try and work on the drama. Maybe you can tone it down a bit?
Love Mom

Clara sounds like someone else I knew
ReplyDelete