I just finished my first class at BYU!
1 down....lots more to go.
I am happy to say I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I also got an A!
I know it was a lot of work, and a lot of extra unnecessary stress.
It also costs a ridiculous amount of money to go to school these days, especially one class at a time!
My kids had to deal with a baby sitter once a week,
and Gilbert had to deal with crazy kids and no mommy one evening a week.
However, I think it was worth it!
I am excited for the next class, but looking forward to summer break.
Clara is the queen of being naked. She is constantly taking off her clothes. It doesn't matter where we are, in a private or public place, she is stripping down. I am constantly finding her stark naked in our home, and trying to get that way out on the play ground. She certainly won't wear shoes, unless of course she decides she wants to wear shoes. Lately she has decided she would like to sleep with her shoes on, but that is about the only time she will wear shoes! What a character she is.
She is also the girl who will scream for anything. It's really hard to determine if her screams are actually a pain scream or just a- leave me alone scream. They are all a "10" on the scale. There is no differentiating with this little girl, everything needs immediate attention. She has also become quite a little bully around other kids. I guess dealing with Luke all the time has taught her to fight back. Other kids are much more mild than her, so they are quite astonished when she is just not "mild"!
Luke has some funny phrases lately. He has just learned High 5, and he says
Up High
Down Low
Too Slow- as he pulls his hand away laughing!
He answers to some requests saying "of course!"
or it's just funny to hear him say things to Clara that I've said to him like:
"you need to change your attitude and be nice"
Funny how he hears me, but never actually does what I ask,
but thinks its ok to ask Clara to do what he doesn't do.

Congrats on your class!!! I would be a life long student if I could. I was just at mother's the other day and we were talking about you, "Brandi is the best mom... and she cooks well, and can bake pies, always seems to have time for people, thoughtful... etc. etc. etc" You really are a talented lady.
ReplyDelete