Thursday, April 25, 2013

snags

Lately life has seemed difficult.  Nothing monumental has happened, just everyday "snags".  But these said snags seem to be adding up.  I have found myself waiting to catch that break.....that break just doesn't seem to be coming.  Everyday a new snags needs attention whether its a sick child, or something broken, something seems to demand attention.  Something seems to slow me down, or simply get in the way for the day.  Usually its just annoying, but it seems to be annoying every darn day!
The kids have been in to playing duck-duck-goose and red-light/green-light lately.  The other night we were playing duck-duck-goose.  Clara doesn't quite fully understand the concept of the game, but enough to say "goose" and start running.  It doesn't matter if someone else is the goose, she gets up and starts running.  There was a moment, just a split second, where we were all laughing and having fun.  I think that split second moment is the only "break" I'm going to catch.  I realized that as long as I am looking for a break, some monumental easy break through to come my way, its never going to come.  I'm simply looking at my snags in the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment