Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I wonder...

 I have often wondered to myself why I have been blessed with such crazy children...
Is it because I allow this to happen, and I don't really care?

 Instead of getting mad that they drew on each others faces,
I just let them walk around for a few days with marker on them.
Then I take some pictures to capture the moment.

 Luke looks totally innocent right?
Every day I ask myself-
when are they going to get along?
It seems like they constantly fight,
and Clara is constantly crying about whatever Luke just did or did not do to her.
 
 Sometimes they are partners in crime.
Sometimes they escape-together to the park.

My kids just seem to be crazy balls of energy.
I don't have enough energy to keep up with them.
Sometimes I want them to just zone out in front of the tv so I can have some quiet time.
They never seem to sit still even for that!
I would like to introduce some Disney movies to my kids,
but they just don't seem to have the attention span.
They are always off to the next mischief!

No comments:

Post a Comment