Luke and I hang out all day every day.
So he hears all my phone conversations! Most of the time I think he just likes to hear me talk.
He is a pretty happy baby as long as he is being held.
You can't just hold him sitting down.....
Oh no, kids figure it out really fast that for some reason it much more fun to be held while you are standing up!
Why is this?
Luke LOVES to stand on his own too!
We hold him up by his wrists and he just gets super excited to be standing and jumping. We help him jump, and if you stop...... well then you get the eyebrow scowl!
This is a photo mid jump on the counter top!
It's almost impossible to do anything one handed while holding a baby. I am sure any mother has mastered the one arm thing.
I however, have found a nice wrap that holds him for me so I can have both arms free. It makes it much easier to do lots of things.
I can't do everything I would like to do, like sewing is still pretty difficult because the previous rule still applies, (I must be standing while holding him)
However it allows for plenty of cooking, cleaning, scrap booking and exercising. Yes, he loves to do squats with me, and his added extra weight is great for climbing stairs too!
Did I tell you I am just infatuated with this kid?
That is so cute! he is getting so big!!
ReplyDelete