
Does any one else find it hard to NOT laugh at your kids?
I can't help it, sometimes I find myself laughing at my sweet baby boy!
In the middle of the night when he wakes up maybe just an hour later, and has a huge smile on his face when I walk into the room at 2:00 a.m. How can I not laugh at that?
When he cries just because I set him down and immediately smiles when I pick him back up, how can I not laugh at that?
How about when such a little thing can burp so loud or have such long stinky farts? Sometimes I question where it's all coming from, but how can I not laugh at that?
Or when he is really tired and is basically asleep but lets out these last chance cries as if he is still holding on and rebelliously not falling asleep yet. It's just too funny not to laugh!
I am sure there will come a time when he starts talking and says some embarrassing things about his parents, and I hope I have the same attitude then.
How can I not just be absolutely in LOVE with this little boy?
I can't help it, sometimes I find myself laughing at my sweet baby boy!
In the middle of the night when he wakes up maybe just an hour later, and has a huge smile on his face when I walk into the room at 2:00 a.m. How can I not laugh at that?
When he cries just because I set him down and immediately smiles when I pick him back up, how can I not laugh at that?
How about when such a little thing can burp so loud or have such long stinky farts? Sometimes I question where it's all coming from, but how can I not laugh at that?
Or when he is really tired and is basically asleep but lets out these last chance cries as if he is still holding on and rebelliously not falling asleep yet. It's just too funny not to laugh!
I am sure there will come a time when he starts talking and says some embarrassing things about his parents, and I hope I have the same attitude then.
How can I not just be absolutely in LOVE with this little boy?
No comments:
Post a Comment