This is for those of you who live close to me. I have been asked by lots of you if I still do hair, or if I do hair at home. The answer is YES! I have never been a self promoter, and I am not very good at it. I have always believed in building my clientele the old fashioned way, by word of mouth.
I do not wish to be a "client stealer" This is why I have never done any self promotion. I only want to do your hair if you want me to do it for you. I have always believed that you will find the right hair dresser for you if you like their hair. That's how I judge who does my hair (thank-you Jill, my hair always looks awesome!)
I don't have a fancy salon in my house, although I wish I did, and someday I will move and I will have a home salon that is a legitimate business. If you want a salon experience at salon prices then go to a salon.
However, if you want salon services at a discount, than I am your gal. I don't have a sink to wash hair. So if you want a color, then we can rinse it out in my bathtub. However, I do have a t.v you can watch while I do your hair and I simply have a chair in my kitchen. I always offer food and drinks too since we are already in the kitchen :)
My schedule can be very flexible. I even have a handful of clients that I will come to you. I know how hard it is to get your hair done if you have kids. I like to do hair in the evenings after 5:30 (that's when Gilbert gets home) or on Saturdays any time. However, if you don't mind the possibility of having to hold my baby I can do it in the day too.
A lot of you have asked me what services I do at what prices,
so I thought I would post them here.
Kids Hair cuts $5 (10 and under)
Adult Hair cuts $10
Colors and Weaves $40-50 (depending on the length of your hair and what you want)
Updo's $10 (my favorite)
Perms $40
I ask my clients to wash their hair before they come for a hair cut and I will always style it for you making sure you feel like a million bucks when you leave!
I am always open to any hair questions, if you want my advice just email me or call. Also if you ever want professional product at a discount, email or call me about that too. I am always willing to help out in that department too.
Thanks to everyone who lets me do their hair. I love it!
I love the way it makes me feel when I know I have made someones day.
I do not wish to be a "client stealer" This is why I have never done any self promotion. I only want to do your hair if you want me to do it for you. I have always believed that you will find the right hair dresser for you if you like their hair. That's how I judge who does my hair (thank-you Jill, my hair always looks awesome!)
I don't have a fancy salon in my house, although I wish I did, and someday I will move and I will have a home salon that is a legitimate business. If you want a salon experience at salon prices then go to a salon.
However, if you want salon services at a discount, than I am your gal. I don't have a sink to wash hair. So if you want a color, then we can rinse it out in my bathtub. However, I do have a t.v you can watch while I do your hair and I simply have a chair in my kitchen. I always offer food and drinks too since we are already in the kitchen :)
My schedule can be very flexible. I even have a handful of clients that I will come to you. I know how hard it is to get your hair done if you have kids. I like to do hair in the evenings after 5:30 (that's when Gilbert gets home) or on Saturdays any time. However, if you don't mind the possibility of having to hold my baby I can do it in the day too.
A lot of you have asked me what services I do at what prices,
so I thought I would post them here.
Kids Hair cuts $5 (10 and under)
Adult Hair cuts $10
Colors and Weaves $40-50 (depending on the length of your hair and what you want)
Updo's $10 (my favorite)
Perms $40
I ask my clients to wash their hair before they come for a hair cut and I will always style it for you making sure you feel like a million bucks when you leave!
I am always open to any hair questions, if you want my advice just email me or call. Also if you ever want professional product at a discount, email or call me about that too. I am always willing to help out in that department too.
Thanks to everyone who lets me do their hair. I love it!
I love the way it makes me feel when I know I have made someones day.
geez girl at those prices you are going to put me right out of business. In fact I think I already lost a few to you. (all smiles) Hope you do well.
ReplyDeleteYeah your prices are AWESOME and the SERVICE is even BETTER!!
ReplyDeleteNeed to get the girls in soon1 ;)
Hey I do want to come get my hair done!!! I havn't had it cut since the last time you cut it like six months ago, I also want high lights and maybe color. Carter hasn't found a job since we have been back, but as soom as he does I am coming to get my hair did! :)
ReplyDeleteSo can I schedule you for the weekend you are here for the par-tay? I know that might be a busy weekend...and if we do not have time that is great, we will get it done later:) You are really awosome and the best haircuts I have had have come from you!!
ReplyDelete