I am currently taking a photography class from UVU, and I am in love.
Each week our instructor gives us different "homework" assignments.
We practice techniques that we learn, and then turn in our best shots.
At the end of each class the students vote on what picture was the best.
After the voting, our instructor who is a local camera shop owner gives his opinion.
His opinion may be a little more valuable since he is more of an expert,
and has judged several photo contests before.
This photo was one I submitted for the "freezing action" assignment.
I didn't get voted in as the best from the class.
BUT, our instructor thought mine was the best!
I think that meant more to me than getting voted in as the best.
It matters more what the expert thinks, right?
I thought I would share my semi-cool accomplishment with all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment