Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swimming Lessons Continued

WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS PICS OF ME IN A SWIMMING SUIT
WHICH IS SOMETHING PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER SEE
I have no shame after this post:

These pics are for those of you who wanted more pics(you know who you are)
Luke and I have been having a blast in our swimming lessons.
Let's be honest, they are more for me than anything.


Although I think Luke really likes splashing around in the water.
It's always a cold start, so we start out with just our toes in.

Luke gets really excited and tenses up all his muscles.

We're practicing going under water, so we blow on his face right before
we go under the water so that he will hold his breath.



Then we practice kicking and reaching out for things to get him more comfortable with the water. Luke does pretty well because there are a couple of other kids in the class who just cry the whole time because they hate the water, which is what I am trying to avoid with Luke. I don't want him to be scared of the water.







Swimming is just fun!

1 comment:

  1. THese are so cute. And you look dang good!
    He is growing up way to fast. Come to AZ this summer...since the weather will be so nice and perfect :)

    ReplyDelete