Luke has really been enjoying his swimming lessons.
Thanks to Aunt Brooke, he has been stylin' at the pool.
Everyone loves his bodysuit and his stylin' sun glasses.
We have had some substitute teachers, and apparently they have been talking.
Today the teacher came up to me and said "oh, he must be the KICKER, I heard about him."
Luke is really good at kicking his legs.
What everyone doesn't know, is he is just jumping like he always does.
Only he's doing it in the water.
So he just "looks" like he is really good.
Enough for the teachers to notice and talk to each other about it.
He's just a cutie!
Thanks to Aunt Brooke, he has been stylin' at the pool.
Everyone loves his bodysuit and his stylin' sun glasses.
We have had some substitute teachers, and apparently they have been talking.
Today the teacher came up to me and said "oh, he must be the KICKER, I heard about him."
Luke is really good at kicking his legs.
What everyone doesn't know, is he is just jumping like he always does.
Only he's doing it in the water.
So he just "looks" like he is really good.
Enough for the teachers to notice and talk to each other about it.
He's just a cutie!
What a cute little man! I love the suit and glasses. Swimming lessons is so fun and I'm glad you get to do it with him!
ReplyDeletehe looked so cute! it was fun being in swim lessons certificate.
ReplyDelete