Monday, June 7, 2010

Swim Lessons


I signed Luke up for swimming lessons, and today was our first day.
He was SUPER excited to be in the water.
He is used to jumping, so he was kicking and squealing the whole time!
I got 50 SPF sunscreen and put it ALL over him.
It looks like he got a little pink still.


More pics of the actual swim lessons to come, I just thought he looked
so cute in a swimming suit, which is more than I can say for myself!
I also went and bought 70 SPF sunscreen for tomorrow since swim lessons are
every day for 2 weeks! It's supposed to be upper 80s all week for our lessons!

1 comment:

  1. he is just so cute! we are doing simming lessons with Austin the end of the month I can't wait they have so much fun! p.s. we still need to hand out:)

    ReplyDelete