| We have a tradition on Christmas Eve that we started some years ago. |
We love to go bowling on Christmas Eve.
I grew up going bowling often.
You would think I would be good,
but I am not.
My parents, are actually pretty good.
They have a secret competition going on every year,
this year my dad won :)
This year, I bowled in style,
with Clara.
She helped me break 100,
which is a really good score for me!
The kiddos were around to help
or get in the way depending on how you look at it.
It was just a fun environment for all,
especially for Luke,
there were so many balls around that he couldn't resist touching.
Thankfully, Luke didn't smash and fingers or toes!
Thanks to aunt Juell who helped entertain Luke in between turns,
he was all over the place!
Gilbert and Luke has lots of fun bowling together!
Go Brooke!
Here is the peanut gallery below!
No comments:
Post a Comment