Friday, December 9, 2011

What Are You Doing?

 Luke's most favorite question is,
"What are you doing?"
I get asked this at least 10 times a day.
I think its hilarious.
It's hilarious because of the way he says it.
It's almost like he has a New York accent.
Then the look on his face while he says it is priceless!
He has such a perplexed look on his face,
he genuinely wants to understand what you are doing.

 Baby It's cold outside!
Clara was so cute all bundled up to go to the grocery store!

It's too cold to play anywhere but inside,
which means we have to get creative.
Luke is constantly asking me to play with him.
If I start to walk into the kitchen,
he quickly runs in front of me and tells me to "STOP"
He even holds his hand out like a stop sign.
Then he tells me to go "play"
He'll turn me around and push me back towards the toys to play with him.
Or else he wants to call daddy,
daddy's are much better at playing,
they are much better at building forts!

1 comment: