I really enjoy cooking,
and a cook needs good tools to work with.
I found these products from a company called WildTree.
They are simply fabulous!
I recently did a freezer meal workshop.
We made 20 freezer meals
for about $6 each!
Each meal has a label with instructions on how to cook it.
It took me about 4 hours to prepare and finish everything,
only because I had really cute helpers that need attention.
So I had to stop and give them some attention in between.
Now my freezer is full of delicious meals,
that I can pull out at any time to cook.
They are all ready for a busy day
when I still want a delicious home cooked meal.
Here are some of my favorite products!
These are great! All natural, no preservatives, no fillers, just pure healthy goodness!
The finished meals!
There is another workshop,
for crock pot meals.
All you do is dumb the frozen contents into the crock pot,
and 4-8 hours later you have a meal,
it doesn't get any easier than that!
If you want to join me for a crock pot freezer meal workshop in January,
let me know!
Even if you are far away,
and are motivated to do this on your own,
you can still join in the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment