Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BEAR LAKE family reunion

 We spent our holiday weekend at Bear Lake for a family reunion.
It's a little less than 3 hours drive,
but we packed into our car for a fun filled ride.

 In our group we had just over 40 people, with more than half being under the age of 11.
The cabin was fabulous, nearly 10,000 sq. feet
and a basement play area that was out of the world.
It had an indoor basketball court, play set, and trampoline.

 There were slides between levels, so if you didn't want to take the stairs down,
you could just slide you way down to the bottom.





It was a fun filled weekend with games, play, and lots of laughter.


 We spent one afternoon at the beach,
and I was in charge of the family olympics.
This was a blast, and everyone got to participate.
Unfortunately, because I was in charge, I didn't get any pics or the madness.
We were all laughing like we had never laughed before.

 By far, one of the best highlights of the weekend was the relay skis of the olympics.
Props to my dad, who build the best relay skis ever!
Our family was all in green, and we competed in families.
I nearly peed my pants when I was laughing so hard to watch the 4 grown men 
in my family all fall over on top of each other at the end. 

It was one of the best family reunions I have ever participated in!



2 comments:

  1. We were at Bear Lake too! I've seen that cabin on VRBO before and I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is that the cool cabin Andrea sent an email out to the family about? That looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete