Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Literally





Luke made me laugh the other day.
2 year-olds take everything so literally.
I have some cans of diet Dr. Pepper in the refrigerator.
Luke would LOVE to drink them for me.
I had several in the door, all lined up, just to tempt him with.
He brought me a can of Dr. Pepper and said,
"mommy, I want this one, please"
I responded,
"no, that's mommies"
So he said "ok"
and like a good little boy, went and put it back in the fridge.
Only to grab the next Dr. Pepper in line,
he brought me that one and said,
"mommy, I want this one, please"
I just started laughing to myself.
Of course I didn't say- they are ALL mommies,
I just said "that one" is mommies.
He understood me perfectly!
Too cute!!


 I've been busy,
on a canning crusade.
I canned Apple Pie filling
and raspberry jam.

Next week I'll be canning pie cherries.
Next year- I want to try canning salsa,
with produce from my own garden.
Hopefully we can make that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment