I think its hard to see yourself in your own children.
There are some characteristics in both of my children I can see came from Gilbert.
There are others, I think came from me.
It's always interesting to look at photos of yourself at the same ages of your children, and compare.
Many people have said that Clara looks just like me.
Above are some pics of Clara, and some of me.
There is one photo, where I think Clara is the spitting image of me.
I wish I could find that photo...
so these ones will have to do.
Unfortunately, I think both of our kids take more after me as a whole,
rather than Gilbert.
Both of them have Gilbert's cowlick.
Both of our kids have blue eyes,
but both Gilbert and I have blue eyes.
If you compare Luke and Clara's face shape,
one has Gilbert's and one has mine.
I won't tell you who....




No comments:
Post a Comment