Today was day 2 of preschool.
I know Luke is a little young,
but I thought he was so ready.
Today, I walked away as the teacher pulled Luke away from me.
I could still hear his cries when I was outside.
I wondered to myself if I was doing the right thing,
maybe its too early.
The teacher told me on his first day,
about half way through,
Luke was asking where his mommy was.
Today, when I picked Luke up,
all my worries disappeared.
This does not look like a sad little boy.
He was so excited to show me what he had learned!
We don't know how ready Luke is for pre-school, but apparently he's plenty ready for the brave new electronic world out there. Has Gilbert told You that Luke called us on skype on Monday - apparently without any adult assistance. Of course his attention span was not long, we talked for about three to five minutes, then he left for something more interesting and we had to hang up. Quite the electronic expert he is!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all,
Grandma and Grandpa Worle