We took the kids to an indoor carnival place called Jungle Jim's. It was a pretty fun place, and the kids enjoyed the rides. The weather has been too hot lately, so playing indoors was perfect. Luke is usually too chicken to try new scary things, but we were impressed with his adventurous attitude towards trying all the rides. They were definitely all age appropriate too, so it was perfect for our kids.
Clara rode the swings a couple times, and seemed like she was going to fall asleep. She was so relaxed. She has always loved to swing, she could just go round and round and round. We take the kids to do all these fun things and sometimes I wonder if they will ever remember all these fun things. It certainly seems they don't always apprecitate them!
Luke really enjoyed these space ships. You could pull the lever to go up or down. I was surprised that he would allow himself to raise and lower. I would imagine he would be too chicken, but he seemed to really enjoy it.
They had one roller coaster, which went pretty fast for a kiddie ride. I was really surprised Luke wanted to ride it repeatedly. He rode it all by himself the first time. It goes round and round, then it goes backwards. I thought Luke was nearly going to jump out, but he wanted to go again!
By the end of our time there, the kids were tired. They both nearly fell over asleep as we were walking out. They just played so hard for hours. They even had miniature bumper cars that Luke learned to drive and had fun with. It was definitely a fun indoor playground for these two!
No comments:
Post a Comment