I guess if Luke has to entertain himself in the back seat of the car, this can happen.
I found these hilarious selfies on my phone of Luke.
I often wonder what is really going on in the head of his.
He is just so crazy all the time.
So I also wonder if that is my fault.
The whole nature/nurture debate comes into play here.
Where does he get his craziness from?
Is this my fault?
We picked up Luke from Sunbeams yesterday, and Luke had substitute teachers.
His teachers remarked saying "Luke is quite a character"
My eyebrows raised, and I am thinking oh dear what did he say today.
We have moved into that stage of life with Luke.
The- oh crap- what is he going to say to other people!
Luke still has not learned the art of lying.
He still quite an honest little boy.
I guess we will just have to be on our best behavior,
or else he will just go on telling all his teaching all our dirty little secrets!
Luke's view from the back seat.
I guess he was just seriously bored!



Those "selfies" are way too funny!
ReplyDeleteThose "selfies" are way too funny!
ReplyDelete