Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Preschool

Luke started another year of preschool.  He is such a social creature, and thinks EVERYONE is his friend.  He is says he loves all his preschool friends.  Preschool is in the morning this year, and from the moment he wakes up, he is asking how much longer until we leave for school.  Clara is sad she is missing out on the fun.  She wants to go to school too.  Sometimes I feel bad for her that she just isn't quite big enough to do all the fun things Luke gets to do. She desperately wants to be a big kid too!  Clara and I have been enjoying some one on one time.  Although, during our two hour break from Luke, she asks "where's Luke?"  She misses him while he is gone.  Those two truly do love each other besides the fact they fight so much!  Luke comes home from preschool and is so excited to show off his papers.  He loves to show what ever they have learned for the day.  I hope he behaves, although I am sure he is the problem child, I am sure happy he loves going to preschool so much!
Posers- Luke being dropped off for preschool.
Clara tagging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment