Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Disneyland

My poor Luke has had more than his fair share of struggles.  It seems he never catches a break, yet he really is such a happy kid.  He is being forced to grow up one tough kid.  I have often complained that we have never been to Disneyland.  I would love to take my kids there, but my Disneyland is spent on my special Luke every year, because this kid just can't catch a break.  This time, Luke will be having eye surgery.  The kid is barely 4 years old, and has been in the hospital, and had more surgeries than he should have had in his 4 short years of life.  There is a small white spot in the colored part of his eye.  It's actually a metal shard stuck in his cornea.  It's been bothering him, and he's been pulling on his eye and rubbing it quite a bit.  I feel terrible that this kid has been through so much.  My kids mean the world to me, and for now I am grateful that I have life, LOVE, and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment