Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Silly Things


Luke and Clara will laugh at the silliest things.  They can be total goof balls with each other.  Sometimes I will hear them giggling non-stop and when I listen to what they are giggling about its usually total nonsense!  The other day Luke was chasing Clara around the house with a toy gun.  Clara decided to scream about it because she didn't want the gun pointed at her.  I asked Luke to stop, of course he didn't listen, so I took the gun away.  We call this putting toys in their own time out and the kids have to earn them back.  Luke was not in a mood to earn back his toy, or he thought this would take too much time and energy.  Within a minute he had devised a new plan.  He was chasing Clara around the house again, only this time Clara was laughing.  As Luke passed me by chasing Clara he said "you can't take away my finger gun!"  This time he was chasing Clara around, pointing a gun at her...his finger gun.
Clara has discovered a magical hiding place.  Apparently anything she throws under her bed is mythical because mommy won't know about it.  She hides things there, or throws things under there that she doesn't want anymore.  I don't know where she came up with this, but under the bed is magical.
It's the silly things that keep us going day to day and laughing all the while.

No comments:

Post a Comment