We have to distinguish the difference between a "need" vs. a "want" in our house.
I try to say everything is a "need", but Gilbert classifies most things as "wants".
Gilbert and I both have "want" lists on the fridge for each other.
This way there are always plenty of ideas when occasions like Mother's Day come around.
I try to put "justifiable" wants on my list, if there is such a thing.
Most everything on my list are not things you can run down to Walmart or Target and pick up.
They are also things that require lots of $ to afford.
Gilbert puts things that are definitely needs on his "want" list.
Gilbert puts things on his list that can be picked up at Walmart or Target
and a lot of his items are under $10.
Gilbert is so much more practical and very easy to please.
He is just simply a guy that doesn't want very much.
If you were to read our "want" lists, I think you would laugh at the difference between our lists.
I have never had a car with tinted windows.
I can agree that tinted windows is a definite WANT.
(unless you live in AZ or somewhere where its over 100 degrees for a good portion of the year)
However, I also think that this can almost qualify as a justifiable need.
Luke HATES the sun in his eyes, and tinted windows can help that.
Tinted windows can also help keep the car cooler in the summer
so that Luke doesn't sweat to death in the back seat.
Gilbert got me an early Mother's Day gift
by tinting the windows on my car today!
I should have taken before and after pictures,
but I am super excited to have tinted windows for the very first time!
This way there are always plenty of ideas when occasions like Mother's Day come around.
I try to put "justifiable" wants on my list, if there is such a thing.
Most everything on my list are not things you can run down to Walmart or Target and pick up.
They are also things that require lots of $ to afford.
Gilbert puts things that are definitely needs on his "want" list.
Gilbert puts things on his list that can be picked up at Walmart or Target
and a lot of his items are under $10.
Gilbert is so much more practical and very easy to please.
He is just simply a guy that doesn't want very much.
If you were to read our "want" lists, I think you would laugh at the difference between our lists.
I have never had a car with tinted windows.
I can agree that tinted windows is a definite WANT.
(unless you live in AZ or somewhere where its over 100 degrees for a good portion of the year)
However, I also think that this can almost qualify as a justifiable need.
Luke HATES the sun in his eyes, and tinted windows can help that.
Tinted windows can also help keep the car cooler in the summer
so that Luke doesn't sweat to death in the back seat.
Gilbert got me an early Mother's Day gift
by tinting the windows on my car today!
I should have taken before and after pictures,
but I am super excited to have tinted windows for the very first time!
This bag is the gift I made for my mom for Mother's Day.
It's a new pattern that is made for laptops or binders.
I am sure she can find some teacher reason to use this type of a bag.
I hope she likes it!
Happy Mother's Day!
It's a new pattern that is made for laptops or binders.
I am sure she can find some teacher reason to use this type of a bag.
I hope she likes it!
Happy Mother's Day!
I'm with you, with babies I think tinted windows is almost a need (but I live in the stinkin' heat!). Fun surprise...good job Gilbert. Love the bag by the way. I am sure your mom loved it!
ReplyDelete