
This was my first official Mother's Day, even though I totally think last year counted since I was pregnant. This little guy is only 6 months old, and he already has me wrapped around his little finger. I just can't imagine my life with out him, sleepless nights and all. I just feel like the luckiest person of all to be blessed to be the mother of this little boy. I love being a stay-at-home mama and am grateful everyday for the opportunity to be able to stay home and hang out with my little Luke every day. I feel bad for Gilbert sometimes, because it's obvious Luke prefers me over him, and it's only because I get to spend more time with him. It was a fabulous Mother's Day and I look forward to all the future Mother's Days to come!
Glad you had a special day, you deserve it. Luke is a lucky little boy to have you as a mama!
ReplyDelete