Saturday, May 1, 2010

Provo Half Marathon


This year I ran the Provo Half Marathon with my cousin Brittney.
She made it so much fun! Without her running with me, I don't know if I would have made it.
Last year, it snowed. It was also in the beginning of April.
This year I was hoping for better weather since it was almost a month later in May.
Nope!
We got rained on, hailed on, & snowed on!


We had lots of family to support us this year!
Thanks to all of you who went along the course with us cheering us on!


Brittney was awesome and motivational the whole way,
it was so much more fun running with someone the whole way!


This was our strong finish. We were running as fast as we could for the last .1 miles.
We were also soaked to the bone since it rained the ENTIRE time!


All that matters:
I finished!
I beat my time from last year!
I had the best husband in the world waiting for me at the finish line!

5 comments:

  1. OH I look up to you I wanted to run that.your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing job!! The only thing i've done are 5 k's haha !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are AMAZING! Truly something I could not accomplish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi you were amazing on this race day. Already looking forward to next year.
    Let's get together with natalie soon to enjoy cousin bonding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am doing my first 5k next month nothing like a half marathon but it is a start for me. I need to come visit you this month when is a good time now with your little one?

    ReplyDelete