Luke still hasn't got it down yet.
He hates being on his belly, it just makes him throw up.
Plus he knows he wants to move, yet he just can't figure it out yet.
He will lay on his belly and just kick his legs as if he is telling them, MOVE MOVE MOVE!
I think Luke will be a much happier little boy when he figures out how to crawl.
That way he will be able to move around all by himself.
I know its crazy, but I will be happy when he can move around on his own too.
Just because he will be happier.
I know he will get in to more trouble that way,
but I want him to be able to explore all on his own.
On a separate note, I found this really cool pair of name brand jeans on clearance for $14!
You really can't find jeans for $14, especially some fancy name brand.
They were 75% off, I love finding those kinds of deals!
I'm really not that in to brands, except on shoes.
However, these pants were 2 inches too long.
You can pay a tailor about $15 to hem your jeans for you.
Or, I tried to hem them on my own, the correct way, by keeping the original hem.
Can you tell what I did?
If you look closely, you can see where I folded up 2 inches of fabric,
but if I'm just walking past you, I hope you won't notice.
I was proud of myself for hemming jeans the correct way and having it be not that noticeable
(or so I think)
Also pictured are "classic" Brandi shoes. I wear the same shoes all the time.
When it's time to get new shoes, I basically buy the same shoe again, just a newer version.
Gilbert makes fun of me ALL the time.
I'll tell him I got new shoes, and then he will compare them with my old shoes.
Of course, he thinks I am silly. He thinks a lot of the things I do are silly.
Because as I mentioned before, I basically buy the same shoe.
It's just funny how we always go for the same thing.
I am not one of those adventurous people always trying new things.
I am just plain. I wear plain shoes, and about 96% of my shirt wardrobe are
plain colored, one color, no design shirts.
Why do we do this?
Or Why do I do this?
We do the same things over and over again because it feels right. It is the reason why people sit in the same place when they go to a class or church. Or how about what side of the bed you sleep on. Do you ever change? If you do, does it feel right? Some people thrive on change, others the feeling that it just isn't right makes us go back to what we know works or feels comfortable.
ReplyDelete