Monday, August 23, 2010

7 down...... Eternity to go!

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary.
I have to admit, that I think I am the luckiest wife, to have the privilege of being married to Gilbert. Each year I think that our lives can't possibly be more blessed, or get any better. Some how each year, they do! I am so grateful to be married to my best friend, who loves me unconditionally. Trust me, I NEED that unconditional love because I am far from perfect.
A few things that I love about Gilbert are:

The fact that he is the most easy going guy you will ever meet, which makes my life very simple.

You may think he just doesn't say much, but I consider him to be a good listener because of that.
This is also great for me, because I can do a lot of talking.

He is very easy to please, which means anything I do is more than acceptable.
Especially cooking, he will eat just about anything and appreciate it!

He really doesn't get mad at me,
even if I follow the "ask for forgiveness instead of permission" thing.

He is very helpful with Luke, and he is willing to get up in the night
(which totally deserves extra credit)

These are just a few things that I appreciate most about Gilbert.
I'm happy to be celebrating our anniversary today, and looking forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment