Gilbert, Luke, and I ran the Idaho Falls Rock & Roll 10K.
We also convinced Gilbert's sister to run with us.
It was Gilbert's first time ever running in a "paid for" race.
It was great weather, and great company.
It turned out to be a great race!

The above photo was a pre-race photo.
Can you see the excitement in our faces?

This is Gilbert's sister Andrea, and her family.
It's so nice to have your cute girls and hubby waiting for you at the finish line.

What a cute family we have!
Luke enjoyed the ride, and even took a nap during the race.
You go girl! (and Gilbert!) You are my inspiration!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the lake photos below...looks like some good old Idaho fun. It really kills me how grown up Juell is. She is so pretty. I just always think of her as an 8-year-old.That makes me sound old, doesn't it?
I love that I get to see your blog and see what you are up to. I think it's awesome that you train for these races, I can barely finish the turkey trot. You rock, loves
ReplyDelete