Monday, August 16, 2010

Busy Boy....

Ahhhhh........
That's the sound of Gilbert and I getting a good nights sleep.
For the first time in Luke's life, he slept straight through the night,
without waking up ONCE!
Luke's bedtime is 7:00 pm.
This morning Luke woke up at 6:00 am.
That means he slept 11 hours straight!
WOW!!!!!
Now let's hope this wasn't a one time thing.




Luke got his first clipper cut yesterday.
Or should I say, an attempted clipper cut.
It's difficult to get a 9 month old to hold still when something is buzzing and touching his head.
So it's mostly straight, or straight enough for me.


Not only does Luke not want to hold still for a hair cut,
but he doesn't want to hold still for a picture either.
I was trying to show the back, because he looks like a little boy, not a baby.
However, he was on the move as soon as I tried to take a photo.
I'm pretty sure he thought it was funny, and wanted it to be a game.
It's his new thing, he likes to be chased.







When Gilbert gets home from work, Luke gets excited and goes right over to him.
Luke knows that daddy is home to play!
This often includes shoulder rides around the house, while I chase them around.
Luke still struggles with his acid reflux, and as you can see from this picture,
he threw up all over Gilbert's head and clothes.





Luke is often very busy throughout the day.
I was doing some dishes and Luke was being very quiet, which only means trouble.
I walk over to find him pulling every single wipe out of the container and LOVING it.
He ended up playing with the wipes for quite some time, and was definitely entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment