This is what a normal day looks like for me:
4:45 am: alarm goes off
5:00-6:30 am: gym
5:30 am: Gilbert's alarm goes off (aka Luke)
7:00 am: breakfast for Luke and I
7:15-8:00 am: stroller strolling with my friend (Luke loves stroller rides)
8:30-9:30 am: nap for Luke, and shower for mommy
10:00 am: finally the stores open so Luke and I can go walk around somewhere
11:30 am: lunch and snacks
12:30- 1:30 pm: nap for Luke, quiet time for mommy, which often includes craft time
1:30-5:00 pm: PLAY TIME, Luke and I play on the floor while we wait for daddy to come home
which of course includes more snack time, and movie time etc.
5:00 pm: dinner for all
6:30 pm: bath time
7:00 pm: bed time for Luke
7:00-9:00 pm: parental quiet alone time!
9:00 pm: BED TIME (if you got up at 4:45, you'd go to bed this early too)
This also includes usually getting up with Luke at least once a night(on a good night)
This is a typical day for us. I can't complain.
I really don't have a rough life at all,
especially when I get to hang out with the cutest little boy ever!
I really don't have a rough life at all,
especially when I get to hang out with the cutest little boy ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment