Friday, October 29, 2010

CAR WASH


I found a coupon for a free car wash. I decided that it was a good day for Luke to experience a car wash. I told him we were going bye-bye to get a car wash, but he was just excited to be going somewhere, anywhere for that matter. As we pulled in, he didn't think much of it. Then the water of the pre-soak began. This is a softer spray and it goes all around the car. Luke followed it with his head as best as he could while remaining strapped in to his car seat. He followed it with big eyes. It was clear he didn't know what was going on by the expression on his face, and at this point, I don't think he had made up his mind whether or not he liked this experience.
Then the washing cycle began. This is much more force full with the sprayers. I wish I had my camera with me, because the look on his face was priceless. He did not move his head. He continued to look forward, with those big eyes. He however, followed the sprayer around the car with only moving his eyes, not his head. It was as if he was trying to ignore it because he was scared, but then he wanted to know exactly where it was at all times to make sure it would sneak up on him. I was laughing so hard, yet he remained so still keeping his body forward, only moving those BIG eyes! When it came time for the drying, he just wanted to go. We quickly drove through the drying part, and then he was back to enjoying his regular car ride.
This was one for the memory books! If only I had my camera with me, you would all be laughing too so you could remember that priceless look on his face!

1 comment:

  1. Car washes are funny things, El still gets excited to go and then cries every time. You guys both look cute in these pics.

    ReplyDelete