Luke loves to sort, so he had lots of fun throwing rocks into a pile,
and then throwing that pile in a different direction.
I am all about having fun, which often involves getting dirty.
He was digging his fingers in the dirt, and having so much fun,
how could I pull him away from that?
Being a child is all about having fun and being responsibility free.
That's how I hope Luke feels about his childhood.
Because what is more fun than playing with rocks and digging in the dirt?
He was digging his fingers in the dirt, and having so much fun,
how could I pull him away from that?
Being a child is all about having fun and being responsibility free.
That's how I hope Luke feels about his childhood.
Because what is more fun than playing with rocks and digging in the dirt?
No comments:
Post a Comment