Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Binki Man


It's no secret that Luke is completely addicted to his binki.
He got a nasty cold right after Christmas, and it was the most opportune time
to take the binki away since he couldn't breathe anyway.
We still use the binki for sleeping times, like naps and bed times.
I keep some emergency spare binkis in the car just in case we're having a rough car ride.

The other day, I pulled into a parking lot and was looking for a receipt.
Luke was getting inpatient waiting for me to get him out of his seat.
So I unbuckled him, and let him get himself out, while I finished looking for what I needed.
He of course crawled up in to the front seat with me, where all the buttons are.
All those buttons are rather fun for him to push.

After a minute I looked down and saw that
I had apparently accumulated 3 spare binkis for the car.

Of course, he had found all 3 and was delightfully enjoying them one at a time.
He would try one of for a few seconds, then switch to the next, continuing on.
I thought it was a picture moment to share with all of you.

3 binkis at once, is there anything better?

No comments:

Post a Comment