I can't believe Clara is already 3 months old, time passes TOO quickly. Clara is still a pretty content baby. She is SUPER ticklish, she even giggles when she is getting her clothes changed because she is so ticklish. It's too cute. She still tolerates her brother very well. He gives her a million kisses a day, and she just smiles back at him even when he basically lays on her to kiss her forehead. She is DRAMA already. She can get so offended and so quickly, and her cries are totally drama and girlish. I never realized what a "boy" Luke was until I had a "girl." Clara just loves attention, and what girl doesn't. If she has attention, she is happy. She is full of smiles for anyone who will smile at her first! Happy Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cutie!!! We think we're missing out on some really cute grandkids. Oh well, another 15 months.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these. I know you're busy with the kids, but we really appreciate being able to share in them this way.
Grandma and Grandpa Worle