Lehi does a program called "Itty Bitty _______"
Right now it happens to be Itty Bitty Football.
When we first moved to Lehi,
I looked on the city's website to see what Lehi would offer us.
After reading the description which was something simple like:
Itty Bitty Football for 3 and 4 year olds.
Learn the basics of football.
I was sold.
I didn't realized that the hour of Itty Bitty Football,
would be the highlight of my week.
It is about 40- 3 and 4 year old boys
running around
in somewhat organized chaos.
They divide you onto teams.
Give you a professional foot ball team name.
I'm guessing they are arranged by age.
I think Luke is in the youngest team.
He barely qualified to play since it end on October 23,
and he will turn 3 on October 22,
so they let us sign up!
Props to Luke's coach,
she is amazing with 6 little barely 3-year-old boys.
It's so funny to watch Luke trying to wait his turn.
Learn a new skill,
and follow through on instructions.
The have learned how to carry the ball,
how to hike the ball,
kicking,
throwing,
and other exercises such as push-ups and sit-ups.
To watch a group of 3 year old boys
trying to do a set of push-ups
would make anyone laugh!
Luke doesn't understand the concept yet.
He still thinks he's just running around
chasing around other boys
and having fun.
In January we will be sure to try out
Itty Bitty Basketball!
No comments:
Post a Comment