We had our ward Halloween party this past weekend.
I decided to make us a family of costumes.
Since I already had Wilma and Fred made for us from last year,
I decided to add on Pebbles and Bam-Bam.
We just had the perfect combination of people to make our family a Flintstone family!
The kids were loving their costumes.
It isn't quite Halloween yet,
but the kids know what they will be doing!
Luke has "trick-or-treat" down
but we are working with Clara on saying it.
She is such a little copy cat lately.
Clara will try and repeat anything anyone says.
Luke doesn't know who the Flintstones are,
but it was so funny to him to have his parents dress up too!
The kids were on excitement over drive!
On Saturday the day after our ward Halloween party
I ran the Halloween half marathon with one of my oldest girlfriends!
We had to get up very early to catch a bus that drove us to the start line.
We waited for over 2 hours in the freezing cold at the start line.
Finally our race began, and we ran down Provo canyon.
Running down hill was not something I was prepared for.
You would think it would make it easier,
it is much harder on your knees and ankles to run down hill
with the extra force on impact.
We made it to the finish line,
right on our target time and pace.
It was such a fun race,
and although it was cold, it was sunny!
So it made for a busy weekend!
Halloween is still around the corner.
I'm not sure who is more excited:
me or my kids
I'm so excited for them to go trick-or-treating
and see the joy in their faces!
Pics to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment