Friday, October 12, 2012

a minute...



This cartoon above depicts exactly how I feel, every day (lately)
Maybe my kids are just in a super busy stage...
but one of them always needs constant attention.

 I have felt like I am a horrible house keeper.
Just when I thought I had the house mostly put back together,
the kids are right there behind me doing what they do best.
They either do or undo whatever I just did or undid.

These pictures are a perfect example.
I had finally got the house vacuumed...
I'm embarrassed to say, it had been a couple days since I had vacuumed.
I guess the kids thought they would help themselves to their favorite snack.
Just as I was turning around,
I saw the entire bag of cheetos being dumped, 
on the freshly vacuumed carpet,
perfect for eating.

Clara squealed with excitement.
Luke exclaimed 
"Look Mommy- CHEETOS!!!"
It wasn't worth getting mad over,
at least the carpet was cleaned just prior
and they were happy.
Instead of getting mad,
just snapped some photos for your viewing pleasure.

Don't look at the carpet too closely next time you come over to my house.
There might be some scary things there!


3 comments:

  1. As long as there is no permanent damage, I'd trade a spotless house for happy (and full) kids, all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will and Sydnie dumped out a bag of frozen corn all over the house once. That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Gilbert, happy kids are wy better! My house is always messy, I want to invite people over every time I clean so they know I do actually do it!!

    ReplyDelete