Saturday, October 13, 2012

woops

 Luke looks so innocent in this picture, right?
Am I a bad mom,  because these kinds of things happen,
while I am supposed to be "watching" my kids.
Luke thinks its hilarious to color Clara with his bath colors.
The problem with these,
they can be a bit staining for a day or two.
Poor Clara comes out of the bath looking like she's bruised.

One evening, Luke "colored" Clara blue
the night before a doctor's appointment.
WOOPS- the doctor had to ask me what was up with all of Clara's bruises!

On a lighter note,
these kids do and say the funniest things sometimes.
Last night, we were saying prayers with Luke,
like we always do.
We try to teach him what to say,
this time Luke added in something on his own accord.
Something we had never said before.
This statement came from his own thinking...

"thank-you for preschool"

How cute, right?
I guess he really likes preschool!

1 comment:

  1. I love when they catch on to the prayer idea and start making it their own! Cute!

    ReplyDelete