Friday, January 27, 2012

entertainment

 Some of the best toys are ones you would never think were toys.
One of Luke's most favorite things to play with is my measuring cups.
He likes to fill them up, and dump them out.
Emptying one measuring cups contents into another measuring cup.
This will keep him entertained for quite some time.
Until he starts banging the measuring cups together, making WAY too much noise!


 This princess discovered animal cookies.
The baby kinds, that dissolve really fast.
She really likes to gnaw on things.
So these cookies work great for her!

 These pictures were taken right after she woke up from a nap,
so she still has her nap puffy eyes.

One thing I am thankful for, is Luke can self entertain.
Sometimes doing this results in a lot of clean up for me.
Like his previous coloring all over the couch.
That took me quite some time scrubbing the marker out of the couch,
and I still didn't get it all out.
Other than that, Luke gets into all kinds of mischief all on his own.
I hear him say, "ah-ha" with such excitement.
Then I know he thinks he has struck gold with getting into whatever he is getting into.
He is full of discoveries.
Another hilarious thing he does is,
he says, "let me think."
While saying that he taps his finger on his chin,
and has such a look of contemplation.
I don't know where he learned that one, but I laugh every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment