Clara is not quite 6 months old, but its right around the corner! We hadn't given her any food to try yet, until just the other day we decided to try out a little rice cereal. Clara is a wonderful eater, as you can see by her nice plump cheeks. She wasn't quite sure what to think of the rice cereal, but she didn't hate it. This little girl is just too cute.
This morning I had one of the moments, when you realize having your children is worth it. Yes, sometimes I ask myself why I had children, its not all rose colored glasses. However, this morning was a cute moment. Clara was slightly coughing, probably chocking on some spit while she played with some toys. Quite frankly, some noises it takes me a minute to recognize what's going on, and it wasn't an alarming cough so I didn't notice it right away. There are just too many noises, I think subconsciously we tune some out because they aren't on the "needs attention" radar. Luke did not ignore this little cough. He immediately ran over to Clara and started lightly patting her on her back telling her "it's ok baby" over and over. He was genuinely concerned for her, and why trying to reassure her, she would be fine. Luke has learned this from us. This is what we do when he is chocking on something. It was just a "too cute" moment. It made me happy that my children genuinely love and care for each other!
Brandi,
ReplyDeleteWe, of course, know you have many talents, this blog being evidence of several of them: Photography, word smithing, and, of course cooking. Having reached the approximate half-way point in our mission we can't hardly wait to sample. And to see the results of a combined talent of yours and Gilbet's: being parents to some of the cutest grandkids any grandparents ever had.
We love you all.
Grandma and Grandpa Worle