Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Naked

Naked:
There is a lot of nakedness in our house, and be honest, there's a lot in yours too!
We have a morning routine.
Every morning I take a shower.  
99% of the time, I am not alone.
Luke always begs to get in with me.
We enjoy our shower time,
mostly he plays with his bath letters and likes to stand in the water too.
After I am done showering,
Luke still likes to play in the bath even longer,
until he is basically a prune.
I use this time to blow dry my hair and get ready for the day.
When Luke is ready to get out,
I let him have his naked time.
Which, I am pretty sure he REALLY enjoys.
Usually I need a little more time to finish getting ready.
So I let Luke roam the house naked for a while.
I usually find him in his chair, watching cartoons.
Today I found that he had helped himself to the cheetos too.
This made me laugh,
I thought I would share this moment with you.

Just naked.... eating cheetos... watching cartoons.
Could life get any better?

1 comment:

  1. There are many reasons why I envy this kid. Livin' the dream!

    ReplyDelete