This kid is obsessed with bananas.
That is all he eats these days.
He will eat like 4-5 banana's a day!
That's a lot!
He is learning all kinds of new things and phrases to say.
There are 2 phrases he REFUSES to say:
"I'm sorry."
"I love you."
When we tell Luke he needs to say sorry-
mostly because he has hurt Clara, or disobeyed mommy or daddy,
Luke will say sorry by:
bowing his head, and backing up against you
so you get a backwards hug, if you want to look at it that way.
Either this kid is so ashamed he can't bear to say the words "I'm sorry."
Or
He is so prideful, he refuses to say it!
He won't say "I love you" either.
Instead of saying it,
he will blow you kisses.
I guess he is just too prideful to say it!
We tell him we love him all the time,
hopefully one of these days,
we will hear
"I love you" from his mouth.
On a separate note, does anyone else think his eyebrows are ferocious?
Those puppies look out of control to me,
I might just have to trim those bad boys!
On a separate note, does anyone else think his eyebrows are ferocious?
Those puppies look out of control to me,
I might just have to trim those bad boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment