I can't believe Luke is already 9 months old. Where does the time go?
I try to keep the bathroom/laundry room door closed, but when I am doing laundry Luke slips in behind me. He loves to sit and watch the washing machine and the dryer toss the clothes back and forth. He basically just follows me everywhere around the house. I know this is pretty typical. His other latest obsession is the vacuum. While I am vacuuming, he chases the vacuum back and forth. At first he was scared of it, and didn't want to touch it while it was running, but now he thinks it's pretty funny. Luke still has NO TEETH! The doctor said that's not too uncommon, but most children get their first teeth by the time they are 7 months old. We are finding that Luke is all but normal. Here's his latest stats:
Weight: 17.14 lbs (4.33%)
Height: 38.1 in. (46%)
Head: 17.25 in. (12.86%)
The only bright side about this, is hopefully he won't be a midget, he is just on track to be a bean pole! Gilbert and I don't know where this kid gets his metabolism from, because it is certainly not from his overweight parents!!! The 4th percentile is pretty pathetic though....
Weight: 17.14 lbs (4.33%)
Height: 38.1 in. (46%)
Head: 17.25 in. (12.86%)
The only bright side about this, is hopefully he won't be a midget, he is just on track to be a bean pole! Gilbert and I don't know where this kid gets his metabolism from, because it is certainly not from his overweight parents!!! The 4th percentile is pretty pathetic though....
No comments:
Post a Comment