Luke is almost back to his normal self, still not eating very well though.
This is what he has been up to.
He has gotten very fast at crawling.
Now it seems he has mastered the stairs as well.
He managed to climb all 13 stairs by himself for the first time today.
He kept looking back to see if he was going to get in trouble, I think.
He was having way too much fun.
I think he liked how fast he was moving.
I was super impressed, that for his first time, he was going up so fast.
Now we will have to work on teaching him to go down the right way.
Our stairs are NOT good for babies, or easily baby proofed.
So he will just have to learn quickly how to handle them.
Then he was quickly on to the next thing.
Which was daddy's night stand and all the cords he could find.
No comments:
Post a Comment